The Project Engineer is accountable for day-to-day engineering tasks. A project engineer will typically be engaged on multiple projects with coordination by Project Managers and the Director of Engineering. This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Provide input for continuous improvement of engineering processes
- Continue to develop personal engineering skills
- Work towards attaining professional registration if not already registered.
- Work with Project Managers on assigned engineering tasks
- Work with Designers to execute engineering tasks
- Ensure design complies with regulatory, code, and client requirements
External Leadership / Community
- Participate in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs
- Assure that the organization is consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
TBD from customized High-Level Key Responsibilities (if recruiting or promoting)
TBD (if recruiting or promoting)