Maxson Engineering is a Littleton, Colorado-based full service Mechanical and Electrical Engineering firm seeking a qualified Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team. Maxson Engineering has over 100 years of combined experience specializing in high-tech, aerospace, healthcare, higher education, laboratories and mission critical facilities.
Candidates shall be able to independently design systems including but not limited to:
- Power distribution
- Generator systems
- Fire alarm and communications conveyance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform field investigations and analyze existing conditions
- Prepare construction documents, specifications, cost opinions, and engineering reports
- Perform power system studies including load flow analysis, short-circuit analysis, protective coordination, and arc-flash studies
- Perform photometric calculations
- Provide engineering support during construction
- Perform QA/QC reviews
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to clearly communicate to team members and Clients
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering
- Registered Professional Electrical Engineer in the State of Colorado
- Strong knowledge of relevant codes and standards such as the NEC, NFPA, IECC, IFC, IBC, etc.
- Proficient computer skills to utilize industry accepted, computer-based engineering and design software applications (SKM Power Tools, AGI32, Visual, etc.)
- Proficiency with AutoCad
- REVIT experience is a plus
- Medium Voltage Experience is a plus
Minimal to none.